Tomorrow's JBLZE Show Meet Up

SuperDave

Anyone interested in getting together before tomorrow's show at the Best Buy Theater in New York City. I know there are a few people on this board going, so let me know if you'd like to meet up prior to the 8 pm show.

I see on the JBLZE thread, that you're going to this show as well as the others you've attended already on this tour bigzepfan. I tried contacting you via PM, but your box was full, so I went this route.

There are a number of touristy bars in the Times Square area such as the Hard Rock, Harley Davidson's and ESPN, but I'd prefer to go to a good Irish bar or something like one. Do any of you know any of these close by to the venue?

I'll be arriving by train to Grand Central around 6 or 6:15 so I could meet up around 6:30. Let me know if any of you are interested, where you'd like to meet and what time. Thanks!

I was at the show last night in NYC. I was sitting at front row and it rocked! Jason did his father proud and with class. The home video footage was awesome!!

Definitely was a great show. Was in the third row in the center. Just wished they had done more material from the later albums. They actually only did three songs from "Houses" onwards.

Archived