TSRTS Blu-ray news

Blu-ray news

The Song Remains the Same Remains Unreleased

Posted December 10, 2007 by Josh

Warner Home Video has revealed that they have delayed the high definition release of 'Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains the Same' indefinitely. Originally scheduled to be released along-side the DVD in November, it was delayed until December 11th, and has now been pulled from the release list altogether. No word on a possible new release date.

That's a blow to the head! I was holding out for Blu-Ray but I guess I'll have to wait longer now. I just really hope that there is going to be a Deluxe Edition on Blu-Ray made available sometime in the near future!

me too ive been counting the days for the bluray version...im trying to come up with a reason why they would hold it up? i cant find one?

hey, i just wanted to know, if they had ever planned on releasing the collectors edition(the double disc box set with all the extra memordelia) on blu-ray?, i wouldnt want to just settle on the regular double dvd blue ray if there if in fact exists a blue ray version of the collectors edition...does anybody know?

hey, i just wanted to know, if they had ever planned on releasing the collectors edition(the double disc box set with all the extra memordelia) on blu-ray?, i wouldnt want to just settle on the regular double dvd blue ray if there if in fact exists a blue ray version of the collectors edition...does anybody know?

Not sure on this. I do know that the blu ray disc i picked up is one disc only. Feature and special features are on the same disc.

So, if I understand correctly, 1 person here has a HD version of TSRTS. If everyone who has it or gets it say "ay ay ay" and whewre they got it from because it seems impossible to get:(

Originally ment to be released here in Oz on dec 5 it's simply not show up and the most detailed reason a shop has given me is that ALL warner HD releases have been delayed and noone knows when or if they will be released.

Ordered mine on Bestbuy.com and it showed today that it had been shipped.. Hopefully i'll get it by Monday or Tuesday.

From what i understand whatever copies made it to retailers are the only ones available.. All remaining copies that distributors still have are being held at the distributor for some reason.

Anyone have any initial thoughts of the DVD? How's it look/sound?

• 3 weeks later...

I have it on Blu-Ray- but was really disappointed with the menus- which were great on the standard def version

there isnt even a chapter select for the songs in the film- just the extras menu with a still frame- definitely seemed like a rushed job on the transfer to blu-ray.

Archived