Possible titles for Mick’s new book

Levee

You're missing several points, as your comments to me seem to be more about old baggage from another thread. I must have said something in the past that struck a nerve. I do remember that you had a not so grateful response when I posted news of the Ladies and Gentlemen Deluxe set. You should get yourself some tights and a cape, put a big V on your chest and call yourself Vengeance Woman! I'm sure I haven't heard the last of it and that you will continue this on other threads.

Another possible title for Mick's book would be: "KEITH, YOU IGNORANT SLUT"

Just for the record--you see a thread on KR, you post in it in the hope of baiting me, here and elsewhere. Go ahead, fine with me! :D. Hope you get off on it. At least you finally got the point of the thread.

Levee--can of worms, yeah? ;)

Just for the record--you see a thread on KR, you post in it in the hope of baiting me, here and elsewhere. Go ahead, fine with me! :D. Hope you get off on it. At least you finally got the point of the thread.

Levee--can of worms, yeah? ;)

As the thread is titled Possible titles for Mick’s new book To get back at Keith, I'd say nothing I've said here was inappropriate. Ripping on Keith is like shooting fish in a barrel. It's not like I'm criticizing something I know nothing about. I've bought enough of his records, CDs, DVDs, and learned enough of his guitar licks (I can even play "Midnight Rambler" without a capo) so I have a little seniority when it comes to the subject.

And by the way, when asked to criticize guitar players, the first ones who come to mind are the guys that I have been a fan of as I figure I'd better start there before going on to the neighbor's back yard. By starting there it won't hurt quite as much when the neighbor's dog bites you in the ass.....which is inevitable.

And a good debater never admits to being bated.

You're taking this waaaaaay too seriously.

Archived