BBC NEWS ON PBS NOW!

I just saw the start of BBC news on PBS and they're going to show clips from the show. It just started, 11:00 PM, probably be one of the last things they show so go watch!

Just saw the rebroadcast. A clip of the first bedragglled but ecstatic-looking fans walking in the doors with huge smiles on their faces, followed by a few measly seconds of "Black Dog," over which the stupid reporter talked nonstop. Give them credit, though. BBC America is the only network in the US that's covered the story at all. Hey, worthless bloviating American newscasters! Why don't you try covering the entertainment news story of the freaking year?!?!

I imagine we'll get nonstop footage tomorrow of Paris Hilton and her dog arriving at the show.

I just saw the start of BBC news on PBS and they're going to show clips from the show. It just started, 11:00 PM, probably be one of the last things they show so go watch!

I tried to tune in and watch this on BBC America, but after about 30 minutes I changed the channel to to the Weather Channel.

How do you Brits watch that BBC news crap? I think they talked global warming for something like 15 minutes. I didn't realize just how much liberal shite they spew on the BBC News.

Archived