Anyone Else Miss The 90's?

OutriderX

By the way, some general comments, the list shows that there really existed a time when weezer was taken seriously, while some would argue that Neutral Milk and Jeff Buckley are too overrated to be placed at the top of the list, my humble opinion, the impact of those albums anyway, far trascends the nineties, Jeff Magnum was last week organising a festival in the isles

Magnum just passed through here on tour and most of my friends are still raving about how good it was. I have In the Aeroplane Over the Sea but haven't really listened to it enough to express an opinion or to justify seeing him in concert. His show here sold out in a matter of minutes.

Magnum just passed through here on tour and most of my friends are still raving about how good it was. I have In the Aeroplane Over the Sea but haven't really listened to it enough to express an opinion or to justify seeing him in concert. His show here sold out in a matter of minutes.

Yeah, he's a genius. How come you haven't listened to it enough, a person with your vast music knowledge?

Yeah, he's a genius. How come you haven't listened to it enough, a person with your vast music knowledge?

I wouldn't say I have a vast knowledge of music but I do appreciate the compliment. Can't say I can answer your question either other than to say I have lots of albums I probably haven't spent enough time with, In the Aeroplane Over the Sea just happens to be one of them. There just aren't enough hours in the day to listen to all of the music I would like to listen to.

Archived