Dallas March 4 & 5 1975

DavidZoso

These two Dallas shows are very good shows and the first night's show is one of my early vinyl bootlegs I added to my collection. These two shows and the Ft. Worth, TX 3-3-75 took awhile to figure out the correct pics and they were all taken by carl Dunn- so Hats off to him.

At all 3 shows the members wore the same clothes except Jimmy. The first night in Dallas wore a very nice flowery shirt that I have only found him to wear at one other show and that was the second night in Los Angeles 3-25-75 and he wore white pants at both shows except at the LA show he wore a white scarf.

The second night in Dallas had another shirt that hasn't been worn much. In fact the only other show I can think of that it has been worn at was in Los Angeles at the Forum again but in 1973. The second show in LA on 6-3-73.

The setlist was the same at both of these shows except the first night they did another encore with Heartbreaker.

Rock and Roll

Sick Again

Over the Hills and Far Away

In My Time of Dying

The Song Remains the Same

Rain Song

Kashmir

No Quarter

Trampled Underfoot

Moby Dick

Dazed and Confused (incl. Woodstock)

Stairway to Heaven

Whole Lotta Love

Black Dog

Heartbreaker- not played at second show.

The only footage from the Dallas shows to surafce is from the first night and here is a link to that.

My link

Rock and Roll- 3-4-75

dallas75e.jpg

3-4-75

dallas75b.jpg

3-5-75

750305-01.jpg

3-4-75

dallas75g.jpg

3-5-75

1828.jpg

In My Time of Dying 3-4-75

dallas75h.jpg

I think this is at the end of In My Time of Dying where Robert says "Mr. John Bonham" and not Moby Dick as he has no hi-hat tambourine attached. 3-4-75

1385.jpg

Dazed and Confused- 3-4-75

EV-106.jpg

3-4-75

texas75_stage1.jpg

3-4-75

EV-106B.jpg

Most likely Dazed and Confused- 3-5-75

dallas75j.jpg

Most likely Dazed and Confused 3-5-75

750305-02.jpg

3-5-75

Whole Lotta Love- 3-4-75

dallas75s.jpg

Any of these next photos below could be from FT. Worth 3-3-75 or either of the two Dallas shows- 3-4-75 or 3-5-75

dallas75p.jpg

dallas75l.jpg

Most likely-Kashmir

dallas75i.jpg

Most likely-Kashmir

dallas75-cdunn_91s.jpg

dallas75k.jpg

These are all 3-3-1975, exept for the B/W pic of Jonsey which is from 3-4-1975.

The only footage from the Dallas shows to surafce is from the first night and here is a link to that.

My link

3-3-1975 video also exists. (On the Zep site - Texas 1975 w/ radio ads)

At all 3 shows the members wore the same clothes except Jimmy. The first night in Dallas wore a very nice flowery shirt that I have only found him to wear at one other show and that was the second night in Los Angeles 3-25-75 and he wore white pants at both shows except at the LA show he wore a white scarf.

Robert wears the black/ white flowered shirt he wears 3/17 and the EC dates, and Jonsey wears a simple black shirt on 3-5-1975.

These are all 3-3-1975, exept for the B/W pic of Jonsey which is from 3-4-1975.

3-3-1975 video also exists. (On the Zep site - Texas 1975 w/ radio ads)

Robert wears the black/ white flowered shirt he wears 3/17 and the EC dates, and Jonsey wears a simple black shirt on 3-5-1975.

How do you know for sure without seeing Jimmy in the photos on those that you say are all 3-3-75 and the pic of JPJ 3-4-75.

After looking closer I agree with you on that Robert is wearing a different blouse and it appears JPJ is wearing just a black shirt or maybe a darker vest and not the silvery one for the second Dallas show-3-5-75 as in this pic.

But the other ones I am curious how you can say they are what you say because if Jimmy is not in the pic or some mic placement or towel drapped over a amp etc. They could be from Ft. Worth 3-3-75 or the first night in Dallas 3-4-75. This site My link says the color pic of JPJ that you say is from 3-4-75-says it is from Ft. Worth. Just curious how you can be so sure?

dallas75g.jpg

My guess is that is Rock'n'Roll from 3-4-75.

Wow the Empress Valley boot lists the Dallas date incorrectky as March 6, 1975....

Maybe the March 6th date is the mysterious Austin date ? ? ? :D

I know alot about guitars and amps but can't play so some of the tours going back after 1977 it is hard for me to say what they are playing in the opening numbers- so I just post them as I know it is the beginning of the show but don't label the song. Rock and Roll for sure is when does that one jump in the air towards the end of the song-that one I know for sure lol But I appreciate when ya'll tell me what it is after looking at Jimmy's fingers etc as I am just a drummer. :P

Archived