Possible concert?

Simon111

Hey, as a LedZeppelin fan I dream of going to one of their concerts.

So my question is if anyone maybe knows if there could be another Lz concert and do they even plan some kind of tour, or did I miss all the opportunities to listen one of greatest rock band live? :) Thanks for all information.

Hi all,

So my question is if anyone maybe knows if there could be another Lz concert and do they even plan some kind of tour, or did I miss all the opportunities to listen one of greatest rock band live? :) Thanks for all information.

Hi Simon111,welcome to the forum! :) If you do a search you'll find everything you need to know from the experts here.Lot's of great stuff,....look around.

K? :D

KB

First off.......Welcome to the boards, Simon111. :wave:

Second.....Sorry to tell you but I don't think that's going to happen. They're not planning any kind of tour now, or in the near future. I never say never, but Plant sure is, so I guess all the hope is just false at this point. Just enjoy their music and be glad a band like them ever existed. I do that to get over never being able to see them live. Rock on! :D

Archived