Thank You...LED ZEPPELIN!

MINI_Zoso

Just felt like saying that right now.

I was looking for a place to post my thoughts. "What made you sad today?" "What made you happy today?" "What are you listening to?" "What song is stuck in your head?" "Heard on the radio" and there are several other appropriate threads. But not one, that I could find, was all encompassing enough to fit my mood/thoughts right now. (feel free to move this if there is a thread that I missed)

It has been just one of those days, rain, personal things going on and such. mellow.gifsad.gif I went out to the garage to put some finishing touches on a small project that I have been working on. The radio is always on out there. The first song that came on after I closed the door was Whole Lotta Love. The first thing that went through my head was Thank You, LZ pun intended, both to the radio station and mainly to LZ. (appropriate they are both from LZ II) If I was to pick a song for my mood, that was not it. But I cranked it up anyway and went to work.

You all know how the story ends. As I am sure it has played out for you in some form or another before.

When I came in from the garage I just had to put on Thank You.

Thanks guys.

Edited by MINI_Zoso

Just felt like saying that right now.

I was looking for a place to post my thoughts. "What made you sad today?" "What made you happy today?" "What are you listening to?" "What song is stuck in your head?" "Heard on the radio" and there are several other appropriate threads. But not one, that I could find, was all encompassing enough to fit my mood/thoughts right now. (feel free to move this if there is a thread that I missed)

It has been just one of those days, rain, personal things going on and such. mellow.gifsad.gif I went out to the garage to put some finishing touches on a small project that I have been working on. The radio is always on out there. The first song that came on after I closed the door was Whole Lotta Love. The first thing that went through my head was Thank You, LZ pun intended, both to the radio station and mainly to LZ. (appropriate they are both from LZ II) If I was to pick a song for my mood, that was not it. But I cranked it up anyway and went to work.

You all know how the story ends. As I am sure it has played out for you in some form or another before.

When I came in from the garage I just had to put on Thank You.

Thanks guys.

I too had a 'Thank You' kinda day. Feeling kinda blue and just wanting to 'thank' the boys for being there for me all these years. I came home and ran to "Thank You" (Plus some faster Achilles to keep the heart rate up).

post-16971-0-37035500-1303863604_thumb.j

Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart!