Save the vinyl

Jason Smith

I can`t listen to a CD nowadays its got be a record, because for me, "you just can`t beat the sound vinyl brings", The question i have been pondering over is how many people actually still listen to records and who still buys them, It can`t just be me that still appreciates vinyl surely? Its just something ive been wondering that all, I know its a futile question but people say im mad spending my money on records...I dont think so!!!!

I can`t listen to a CD nowadays its got be a record, because for me, "you just can`t beat the sound vinyl brings", The question i have been pondering over is how many people actually still listen to records and who still buys them, It can`t just be me that still appreciates vinyl surely? Its just something ive been wondering that all, I know its a futile question but people say im mad spending my money on records...I dont think so!!!!

Just as long you're able to find phonograph to play it on. I still have one and use it quite a bit and works well. Got it about ten years ago.

I've got a box full of LP's that my nephew gave me and some of the albums are worth quite a bit and most are in excellent shape.

I don't have a record player anymore so I just hang on to them.

B)

I think people have been a little bit stuck in their own ways..

The quality has gotten better on the digital format but the only thing I could agree with is that digital is missing the really authentic music sound. Vinyl is full on recorded straight to record, digital however is really watered down and a bit fake to me.

I think people have been a little bit stuck in their own ways..

The quality has gotten better on the digital format but the only thing I could agree with is that digital is missing the really authentic music sound. Vinyl is full on recorded straight to record, digital however is really watered down and a bit fake to me.

Yeah, Thats it! you probably hit the nail on the head there matey...Thats what i should have said lol

I still buy new and used vinyl regularly, especially if the new vinyl comes with a download card. I have a turntable but I really need to upgrade since it's in such poor shape. I want to be able to convert some of my old records to mp3's but I also want to be able to listen to them through my existing home stereo system. I've seen a Technics model which I think would do the trick but I've yet to fork over the bucks for it.

I still buy new and used vinyl regularly, especially if the new vinyl comes with a download card. I have a turntable but I really need to upgrade since it's in such poor shape. I want to be able to convert some of my old records to mp3's but I also want to be able to listen to them through my existing home stereo system. I've seen a Technics model which I think would do the trick but I've yet to fork over the bucks for it.

I have a Technics model too, which I got ten years ago. Always bought, Technics. Felt the quality of their turntables was unsurpassed. Simply top notch.

Archived