Newbie!

Hello!

I'm Lëah, and I'm 17 years young. I'm from England. Some people might remember me from Planet-Zeppelin, if they peruse this forum at all.

Led Zeppelin have got to be my all time favourite band, without question. I'm a long time listener (I've listened to Led Zeppelin for as long as I can remember), first time poster, haha. My favourite song has to be 'The Rover'.

I was lucky enough to get tickets to the Ahmet Tribute reunion in 2007; it was easily the best night of my life so far! I also met Jimmy a couple of years later in London.

Anyway, I look forward to becoming an active member here! smile.gif

Peace!

Hi and welcome!

Wow you went to the O2 concert and you met Jimmy in London! I can't say I'm not just a bit jealous! :D What was he like? I agree with Melanie though, it's not the greatest picture of him, but you got to meet and that's what counts! He must love having fans that are so young and listening to Zeppelin.

Magic

Man, lots of newbies arriving lately. Reminds me of late-2007.

Anyway, welcome to the board. We can always use new blood around here to help skew the age curve downward. :D

Lovely name, by the way. Hope you enjoy your time here. For some reason, that photo does look photoshopped.

Haha, I wonder why there were a lot of newbies in late 2007...? I jest.

Thanks for the welcomes, guys. The photo of Jimmy & myself probably looks 'shopped because I had to make the size almost a tenth of the original, and I mucked about with the colours a bit, too. :)

Archived