8430 Sunset Blvd

West Hollywood CA

323-848-5100

18+

Opening: Fan Halen

Nearvana

Just to add, this is the spot where this happened:

011404_259_hob_jimmy4w3.jpg

Which is not to say that he'll be there again, but ya never know... :) We also had Jason Bonham sit in with us here as well!

Hope some of you in SoCal can make it!

Just to add, this is the spot where this happened:

011404_259_hob_jimmy4w3.jpg

Which is not to say that he'll be there again, but ya never know... :) We also had Jason Bonham sit in with us here as well!

Hope some of you in SoCal can make it!

Somewhere along this electronic highway, maybe at your web site or facebook, can't find it now, I saw a picture of Joe Bonamassa jamming with the band. If I remember correctly, wasn't that also at the HOB? I remember thinking that would have been an awsome show to see. Two of my favorites on one stage.

I made it through to the final audition for Roger Taylor, but in the end, wasn't picked for the tour. So no disruptions to the Zep! :-)

right on. I may see you at the House of Blues. (parking is always such a bitch down there, though...)

yes, I said right on, so what? :-)

Somewhere along this electronic highway, maybe at your web site or facebook, can't find it now, I saw a picture of Joe Bonamassa jamming with the band. If I remember correctly, wasn't that also at the HOB? I remember thinking that would have been an awsome show to see. Two of my favorites on one stage.

That's right, Joe B did sit in with us there as well! I turned over my gear to him, and he played 'No Quarter' with the guys. He was phenomenal!

right on. I may see you at the House of Blues. (parking is always such a bitch down there, though...)

yes, I said right on, so what? :-)

Thanks, hope to see you there! Try the lots on La Cienega, just below Sunset, they're a little cheaper than the HoB parking, and you don't have to valet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This Saturday:

SAT MAY 19

OAK TREE FESTIVAL

At St Dorothy Church

241 South Valley Center Ave

Glendora, CA

9pm showtime

ALL AGES, FREE Admission!

(they tell us the beer is cheap!)

Opening: INXSive - 7pm

• 2 weeks later...

FRI JUN 8

9 LIVES

7430 Monterey St

Gilroy, CA

Tel: (408) 337-1799

SAT JUN 9

CLUB FOX

2209 Broadway St

Redwood City, CA

Tel: (650) 369-7770

Opening:

Chick Jagger and the Sticky Fingers

SUN JUN 10

THUNDER ON THE LOT

AV Fairgrounds

2551 W Ave H

Lancaster, CA

Tel: (661) 948-5959

4pm show

2:30pm: DSB - Journey Tribute

Very sad to report this news from Led Zepagains FB page:

Sad to report, we were the victims of a pro theft job last night after a show up in northern California. Our van was broken into and most all of our gear was stolen while parked at our hotel in Morgan Hill, just south of San Jose.

Please be on the lookout for any Zep type gear you might see on ebay, Craigslist, etc. I lost 2 Gibson Sunburst Les Paul's, a Gibson doubleneck, Danelectro & Taylor acoustic guitar. Also a Mojave Coyote amp head, custom pedalboard with Led Zepagain stencilled on it, cable bag with theramin, and an accesory case with misc supplies. Our bass player lost a Fender Jazz bass, Mark bass amp, Ensoniq keyboard and sound module rack. Drummer lost his Vistalite kick drum and cymbals. Most of the cases had our band name stencilled.

Unfortunately, we had no theft insurance for this on the road, so we're looking at a slow and expensive process of hopefully recovering what we can, and replacing what we need to.

Please let me know if you see anything suspicious, and if you have any connections with local music shops and other online forums, please notify them. We want to get the word out as far and wide as we can!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I had a great time. Got there early with the hubby and my friends to get a seat on the patio. Had some beers and appetizers while waiting. Once the show started I didn't spend much time in my seat. This rockin' fangirl spent her time on the floor inside enjoying the sounds and sights of the show. Thanks Swan and Steve for taking time to say hello.

Oh I am very aware. I was shocked and sad to hear about it but he has his reasons. I just hope he still comes around here once in awhile.

I hope so too

• 4 weeks later...

THURS AUG 9

CITY OF CHINO SUMMER CONCERTS

13220 Central Avenue

Chino, CA

7pm

FREE, ALL AGES CONCERT IN THE PARK!!

FRI AUG 10

SAINT ROCKE

142 Pacific Coast Highway

Hermosa Beach, CA

Tel: (310) 372-0035

SAT AUG 11

Dos Lagos City Show Corona

I plan on going to the Dos Lagos show. Just up the freeway from where I live. Steve is still playing out the shows this month. After that, who knows. Hopefully the heat will break a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived