Stair way to...

XZeppelinX

I have asked many people, but I need to know the secret to "Stair way to Heaven". I have heard that it is a satanic song with a satanic subliminal message. I have heard the message, but did Jimmy Page and the rest of Zeppelin mean for it. If so, what are their intensions with music and religion?

I know I am asking alot of questions, but it has been eating away at me and I need another opinion from real Zeppelin fans.

I have asked many people, but I need to know the secret to "Stair way to Heaven". I have heard that it is a satanic song with a satanic subliminal message. I have heard the message, but did Jimmy Page and the rest of Zeppelin mean for it. If so, what are their intensions with music and religion?

I know I am asking alot of questions, but it has been eating away at me and I need another opinion from real Zeppelin fans.

Dude, let it go...who the hell cares. Just pick one and go with it. I, to the disliking of my parents and friends and many Zeppelin fans, say that it was purposely made like that. Page had a very strong interest in that sort of thing, so why wouldn't he put subliminal messages in the song? It makes me love the song even more though cause it adds even more...mysteriousness (I don;t think that's a word...oh well) to the song.

I'm not telling you to believe in the Satanic view of it...I'm just saying to pick one and accept it cause believe me, there's much more Zeppelin stuff to learn about other than the backwards STH stuff.

Dude, let it go...who the hell cares. Just pick one and go with it. I, to the disliking of my parents and friends and many Zeppelin fans, say that it was purposely made like that. Page had a very strong interest in that sort of thing, so why wouldn't he put subliminal messages in the song? It makes me love the song even more though cause it adds even more...mysteriousness (I don;t think that's a word...oh well) to the song.

I'm not telling you to believe in the Satanic view of it...I'm just saying to pick one and accept it cause believe me, there's much more Zeppelin stuff to learn about other than the backwards STH stuff.

Ok, maybe I'm naive, but I've been listening to this song for over 20 years, and have never heard anything remotely satanic about it.

Where is the alleged subliminal/satanic imagery?

Ok, maybe I'm naive, but I've been listening to this song for over 20 years, and have never heard anything remotely satanic about it.

Where is the alleged subliminal/satanic imagery?

Here is a flash with the song forwards and backwards. Try not to look at the lyrics when it is played backwards. If you do, you are more likely to be listening for those words and therefore not have an open mind to what you think you yourself hear.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway

Here is a flash with the song forwards and backwards. Try not to look at the lyrics when it is played backwards. If you do, you are more likely to be listening for those words and therefore not have an open mind to what you think you yourself hear.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway

Ok, I listened to it. I dd hear something that sounded like a very chopped "Satan", but that is just as easily explained by just hearing what a word sounds like backwards. The rest just sounded like gibberish.

I remember all the hullabaloo about this kind of stuff with Ozzy, Black Sabbath etc. back in the early 80s, and I still don't hear anything but a bunch of meaningless noise when something is played backwards.

I really think people ought to relax and not take this kind of stuff so seriously.

<_<

Archived