The ULTIMATE tribute to Zepp

Anisa Muller

The ultimate tribute to Led Zeppelin Featuring: No Quarter will be performing at Temple Theater Ballroom October 22 at 8:00pm - 12:00am. This is a 21+ event. No Quarter really is the ultimate tribute to Zeppelin. John Paul Jone has seen these guys before and he said "That's just scary." Temple Theater is located in Tacoma Washington. For more information on the band or to hear their music, please visit http://www.theledzep...experience.com/ Also, "LIKE" Their facebook page to get their latest updates! http://www.facebook....196256207097178

Photos:

post-18203-0-95984300-1316975276_thumb.j

post-18203-0-00805400-1316975320_thumb.j

post-18203-0-59284600-1316975350_thumb.j

post-18203-0-05811800-1316975413_thumb.j

post-18203-0-96992200-1316975443_thumb.j

post-18203-0-10567200-1316975532_thumb.j

post-18203-0-12881700-1316975761_thumb.j

Just watched them play good times bad times on youtube, it would be nice if the guitarist played the fucking part right and didn't use a piece of shit soldano amp that sounds like sounds horrid. I just don't get it, I just saw Kashmir play last week and the guitarist was using a newer solid state marshall head and it sounded nothing at all like jimmy's tone and the drummer played none of John Bonhams fills. I'm sick of people raving about these bands that claim to be the so good. My band played how many more times live on the radio where we live and people called in asking what zeppelin bootleg it was. I'll post some videos soon.

Just watched them play good times bad times on youtube, it would be nice if the guitarist played the fucking part right and didn't use a piece of shit soldano amp that sounds like sounds horrid. I just don't get it, I just saw Kashmir play last week and the guitarist was using a newer solid state marshall head and it sounded nothing at all like jimmy's tone and the drummer played none of John Bonhams fills. I'm sick of people raving about these bands that claim to be the so good. My band played how many more times live on the radio where we live and people called in asking what zeppelin bootleg it was. I'll post some videos soon.

Although I strongly disagree with what you said about No Quarter. I know them personally and i know the guitarist and as a matter a fact all of the band members plays the exact same interments and use the exact same equipment as their character. and i do know it is kind of hard to listen to a recording off of youtube. But i ALWAYS enjoy a good Zeppelin tribute band! what Zeppelin tribute band are you in? wouldnt mind checking you guys out.

im not quite sure oyu where watching the right No Quarter. There is more than one band called No Quarter. The following are a few different songs done by The Led Zeppelin Experience Featuring No Quarter.

• 3 weeks later...

The links Anisa put up are not bad in my opinion.

Mind you I can only really judge the vocals with any authority.

My only criticism (and it is mild) is that I dislike the American accent.

I know that sounds crazy because Percy sang with an American accent, but ....

its an English guy singing in an American accent, which really is totally different to an American guy singing in an American accent.

Sorry i know that probably sounds mental.

Besides if that's all I found to complain about its cool, right?

• 3 months later...

Sometimes you really can't judge a performance on Youtube....and as for the Soldano tube head.... its the closest you'll get to the sound. Besides, if you weren't there in person how could you know. The guys are getting closer every performance to being "Historically Accurate" and I don't see other acts striving to reach this this level.

Archived