Record Store Day, 4.21.12

Jahfin

Thanks for the infos Jahfin, this is the first time I see a complete list of releases for this year, a friend told me about a special edition of The Whole Love plus some sort of Uncle Tupelo boxset.

I don't know anything about an Uncle Tupelo boxset but there is going to be a Mermaid Avenue box from Wilco and Billy Bragg that includes the first two Mermaid Avenue albums, a third disc of outtakes and a DVD of the Man in the Sand documentary about the making of the Mermaid Avenue records.

Saw it here last week: http://new-vinyl.blo...2012-rsd12.html

• Uncle Tupelo The Seven Inch Singles (4x7" black vinyl numbered box set with new, unreleased 4th single and 14x7" poster)

* I Got Drunk b/w Sin City

* Gun b/w I Wanna Destroy You

* Uncle Tupelo Sauget Wind b/w Looking For A Way Out (Acoustic), Take My Word

* That Year b/w Pickle River

Wilco The Whole Love Deluxe Vinyl Box (LP, 10", 7" and slipmat in custom box)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is from an in-studio performance Patterson Hood and Jay Gonzalez of Drive-By Truckers did for WNRN in Virginia earlier this week. To listen to the entire interview and performance (which includes "Mercy Buckets" and "Used To Be A Cop"), click here.

I bought Robert Plant - In The Mood Live from Tornto 1983. I also got a button and a space helmet key chain for free. And some free CDs? On Record Store Day? That makes alot of sense.

Two clips featuring Chris Brown from Bull Moose Records in Portland, Oregon showing a few of the releases that will be available for sale this Saturday for Record Store Day.

Just bought the Bowie Starman single twice, in case the price goes up in the future it is good to have one copy as small investment.

Archived