michael randolph lost photos

Michael Randolph

• 2 weeks later...

ledded1 if you think you might know tell me this is one of the stolen images from a set of my work

Hi Michael, I have no idea who would have the pic, I didn't know it had been stolen. I looked on the JB site after the post to see the pic. Don't the site people know anything?

LUDWIG at www.jonhbonham.co.uk & steve A jones will not inform me where they got my led zep. photos from I wonder why - can you help ?

You wonder why? As I've already told you I have not informed you where I got your photos from because I don't know. I did remove them from online sites the same day you asked, without so much as a thank you. Now I'd like you to honor my request to leave my name out of your public inquiries for your photos.

The same picture that can be found here http://www.gigging-drum-charts.com/john-bonham.html and here http://photobucket.com/images/john%20bonham/ ? Why demand where they got the picture from? I just found three of them just by doing a google image search. I understand them being stolen, and that you want them back, but you're going about it with the wrong attitude. Steve A Jones has done what you asked and he said he doesn't know where it came from.

Most people amass their photo collection from google images, and other websites. Keeping proper credits on the photos is difficult and most people dont document where exactly they got the pictures.

steve a johns had JPJ with his kids on his page claimed that the photos were his - get your brain in gear before you open your mouth

First, I never claimed the photos were mine, in point of fact they were uncredited. Secondly, I don't have a page, and am not responsible for the page to which you are referring, www.ledzeppelin.org. I do have thousands of Led Zeppelin photos archived, many online, and considering the discourteous manner in which you have conducted yourself here have elected to restore all those I had previously, as a courtesy, removed from public viewing.

My brain is in gear Mr. Randolph. Simply because someone has an image on their page does not mean that they own it, or have the originals, or rights to it. How about a link to the page in question? Surely you documented it, saved a copy of it?

And on a side note, how about some capitalization and proper punctuation? It's much more professional looking.

Archived