They MUST Tour.

Buddhak0n

I think the decision really comes down to Robert Jimmy and John...

If they find they want to do it for the "MONEY" I don't think they'll do it, heck they've had millions tossed at them the last 27 years.. for everything in the universe.

So if people think they are going to sit down and say ya know this is a huge financial deal, let's do it.. It's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

If they feel they really want this ... just to celebrate the music... To celebrate Bonzo's life.

To Celebrate the GREATEST BAND IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND...

Then sure they'll do it.I think that IF they tour it should be AFTER they get together and release a new album.Bowie showed people this. To tour for the sake of playing a Greatest Hits tour is disengenuous. If there is new music them I'm sure Robert will be on board.

If it's just a cash cow for one of these promoters or record companies. Then no way.

So I think what we'll hear about first are plans to enter the STUDIO.. then maybe a tour.

Like every major ZEPPELIN Fanatic , we're on the edge of our seats.

I already own all the albums btw and would like to hear from somebody who went out and purchased Mothership in its newly package "APPLE" form .. I'm tempted b/c I give them a card and voila it's all there on my Iphone... instead of having to dig out all the old stuff... but I also feel silly paying for copyrighted material that I obviously already paid for the right to use.

Anyhew... LED ZEPPELIN RULES and Should TOUR.. OF COURSE.

If they find they want to do it for the "MONEY" I don't think they'll do it, heck they've had millions tossed at them the last 27 years.. for everything in the universe.

So if people think they are going to sit down and say ya know this is a huge financial deal, let's do it.. It's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

If they feel they really want this ... just to celebrate the music... To celebrate Bonzo's life.

Then sure they'll do it.I think that IF they tour it should be AFTER they get together and release a new album.Bowie showed people this. To tour for the sake of playing a Greatest Hits tour is disengenuous. If there is new music them I'm sure Robert will be on board.

If it's just a cash cow for one of these promoters or record companies. Then no way.

So I think what we'll hear about first are plans to enter the STUDIO.. then maybe a tour.

I already own all the albums btw and would like to hear from somebody who went out and purchased Mothership in its newly package "APPLE" form .. I'm tempted b/c I give them a card and voila it's all there on my Iphone... instead of having to dig out all the old stuff... but I also feel silly paying for copyrighted material that I obviously already paid for the right to use.

Time for Pagey and JPJ to get to work on new material while Robert tours with Alison. :D In all seriousness, I think a new album would definitely give them more reason to tour, maybe more so for Robert. Still a few shows in the US and other major world cities would work IMHO. If for some reason they toured for a few years or more then new material would be even better to have, but for right now, so many people would want to see them and that alone could be enough reason to tour.

I agree in regards to doing a new album and hashing that out while RP tours with Alison next year. It definitely gives more reason to tour and more realistic when it comes down to it. These guys are not gonna do it for cash persay and/or to just play their greatest hits over and over nite after nite like The Police (meh... <_< ). That is just not them.. They have tons more integrity to do that.

You know even if they just did a new album I would be happy... :)

Here we go again!

I agree in regards to doing a new album and hashing that out while RP tours with Alison next year. It definitely gives more reason to tour and more realistic when it comes down to it. These guys are not gonna do it for cash persay and/or to just play their greatest hits over and over nite after nite like The Police (meh... <_< ). That is just not them.. They have tons more integrity to do that.

You know even if they just did a new album I would be happy... :)

I agree with this completely. Besides, i would take a new album over tour w/ old songs any time.

What's the best in this is that i really believe they could deliver some new shit. I really do.

Good answer, if it happens it will happen!!!!!!!!

I am 32 years old and never had the pleasure of going to a Led Zepplin concert only to listen to my parents records and 8 tracks while I was a kid and later bought my own cd's. I think that the band owes a concert sometime in the future to people like me. Led Zepplin is by far the best rock band of all time even now the younger generation thinks they are the best rock band. Please Please Please pretty Please go out on tour so I can see what my parents were talking about when they say seeing Zepplin in concert is much better than listening to them on CD.

I think that if those guys enjoy playing together, they should do it! It's not about the money, it's not about the fame, it's about having fun and celebrating some great music!

YEP.. But will that be enough for them. Time will tell...

All I know is I am doing a lot of praying here lately... ;)

Archived