ZepLed, that is gorgeous! And I hope you will post back with your concert story too. That was the one that broke all the attendance records at the time. I'm sure you already know, but so cool you are a part of it.

Also, it's the same Tampa Stadium I went to for the June '77 show that was rained out. Neat to see it again. I had no idea this was available right here in our store. Guess I need to check the store out a little more often! Thanks for posting. :) Missy

• 3 months later...

I went to the 1973 Tampa show, also. Can't say as I remember much about it. Way f&^%$d up. I do remember the intro for Rock and Roll (only the Bonham drum intro, though!), then I went blank until the deep purple lights and the fog machine led into No Quarter...then blank again. I've listened to The Song Remains The Same live album, and most of the tunes played at the shows were very conducive to tripping at the time...I think that's what happened. Zeppelin played to my (and thousands of others') mind and led us on a very introspective journey...or I could have been just way F*&^d up!

Archived