Did Page ever talk about the Crowes tour afterward?

unleasher

I was listening to Live at the Greek again and was wondering -

Did Jimmy talk about the Crowes much or reflect on that tour? I thought it was pretty awesome and i recall that there was some talk about them working on new material together (which sadly never happened) ...

AFAIK the crowes are not mentioned on Jimmy's site either ...

I was listening to Live at the Greek again and was wondering -

Did Jimmy talk about the Crowes much or reflect on that tour? I thought it was pretty awesome and i recall that there was some talk about them working on new material together (which sadly never happened) ...

AFAIK the crowes are not mentioned on Jimmy's site either ...

I'm pretty sure an "On This Day" was devoted to his collaboration with the Crowes. Might be wrong.

There's a fair amount of info from the Crowes' side, if not from Pagey, to be found online.

Plus he just played with them the summer of 2011, just before he kicked off the new site. He has mentioned them a number of times in the On This Day page. I haven't read anything in interviews though - if that's what you are wondering.

A marriage of convienence, the details of which I've already posted and can be found using the search function ("Peter Angelus").

Edited by SteveAJones