Message to Jason

I was so lucky to be right in front of the stage and I could see them very well. I saw Jason crying for the emotion. At the end of Stairway To Heaven he cried, then after he dried his tears he putted his hand on the heart and looked at the sky, try to imagine what he was feeling and thinking: "Dad this is for you". He did it again after Kashmir and after Rock And Roll. Jason is not only a great drummer, he is also a great good guy.

Jason I'm very happy you realized your dream, I'm sure you have been the glue of this reunion, thank you !

I've wanted him to be the drummer for years, but I never thought I'd leave this show (not there just hearing what I can hear) and thinking he was the highlight. He brings new life to this band. What a waste if they didn't explore it more.

Jason was incredible. Some of the fills, even the apparently "off the cuff" ones were just soooooo John Bonham, it was scary. Being a drummer myself, I was paying particular attention to Jason, and he really delivered. Thanks to him for being a big part in the best night of my life.

Archived