I have a few questions about creating posts please.

I'm havin trouble with this as well since the new layout started. I love the new layout like a lot, but now when you put the embed code in a link it doesn't work anymore. Is there a new way to do this?

I just figured it out on my own. For a youtube video you just cut and paste the link and then put it inside tags that are and .

Most forums have a button that does this for you. I tried this way and it worked, but if there is a faster better way, somebody might share that info.

I'm havin trouble with this as well since the new layout started. I love the new layout like a lot, but now when you put the embed code in a link it doesn't work anymore. Is there a new way to do this?

I agree with you. Previously, to share a Youtube video within a post all you had to do was copy and paste the YouTube link (code) and the picture of the video would show. Now, when I do that, it only shows the link and not the complete video, picture or whatever you want to call it.

This is what I mean:

Edited to add: This is what I am talking about. The YouTube link is projected but not the actual YouTube video. This may seem a bit trivial to some, however, I did like it the other way a whole lot more. Is this way now a permanent feature because of this new format, or is there a way to make the "Song Remain the Same"?

If so, Please advise us. Thanks!

I just figured it out on my own. For a youtube video you just cut and paste the link and then put it inside tags that are and .

Most forums have a button that does this for you. I tried this way and it worked, but if there is a faster better way, somebody might share that info.

Yay!! That does work!! Thank you for that! It would be better if it were faster, but I can live with doing that. :)

Archived