and speaking of RUSH.....

fishhead

My band FishHead will be playing a fundraiser gig for Sick Childrens`Hospital, specifically for Lonny`s Smile-Camp Oki, June 20th at the Horseshoe Tavern in Toronto.....

Geddy Lee has just donated an autographed Fender Jazz Bass to the night. And Blue Rodeo has also donated a Gibson Acoustic Guitar autographed by the whole band.

I know they have allowed phone in bids in the past for other items. If anyone is really interested, let me know and i will get you as many details as possible,and hook you up, if you choose....ciao Fishy

Could you give us the pleasure to post some music of your band?

Res if you go to youtube and search barriesfishhead we have a few live bar gig vids and a couple of outdoor show vid clips...we're just a cover band...not original....cheers...here is a clip from the Horsehoe Tavern a while back

Ha !! You never answered my question. Maybe make it easier? What instrument does the ocean prowler play?

sorry...if you are looking at the screen i am always on the left or stage right I guess....(I never get that right....I have a Blue Strat, Tobacco Les Paul or a red Tele depending on the tune.......)

^^ Wes did you enjoy Blue Rodeo?

Yes they've got that laid back Eagles type thing going on , I saw them at the Guildfest weekend festival which is 220 miles away and they played a midweek gig the following week in leeds 10 miles away , i had no money left...... I got talking to thier guitarist about Green on red and georgja satellites

Yes they've got that laid back Eagles type thing going on , I saw them at the Guildfest weekend festival which is 220 miles away and they played a midweek gig the following week in leeds 10 miles away , i had no money left...... I got talking to thier guitarist about Green on red and georgja satellites

I just saw them here in Barrie at a small Hockey Arena (5000 seater). They are very big here in the southern Ontario region and all across Canada. Jim Cuddy is friggin fantastic singer and Greg Keelor offers a different Dylanesque voice. the to of them harmonize beautifully....Here is one of my favs....cheers Wes

I just saw them here in Barrie at a small Hockey Arena (5000 seater). They are very big here in the southern Ontario region and all across Canada. Jim Cuddy is friggin fantastic singer and Greg Keelor offers a different Dylanesque voice. the to of them harmonize beautifully....Here is one of my favs....cheers Wes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEYJbyH1Cns,

They played small pubs/bars over here don't know whether there was a good turn out at the Leeds gig, I think they played that and Guildfest as part of a tour

Archived