Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
scottyzeppelin

ScottyZeppelin here!

I'm back after many years gone. Wondering if anyone is still here from back in 2000 thru 2005 or so... I'm touring with my band Sevens Revenge out of Tacoma Washington, USA! Love to hear from any friends that might still be here!! Thanks! :peace:

Hi Scotty!. I pop in here from time to time... not very often and I rarely post. There are a few folks still around.

hey Scotty welcome back,some of the old brigade are still around. I was (paulzep1) before the official site came into being.

Thanks ledded1.... I remember you as paulzep1, Knebby and Lakey well... even though it has been many years! I've been spending my days doing more working and playing guitar, rather than rattling about on discussion boards, but this was an old favorite and I often found myself missing it!

Thanks ledded1.... I remember you as paulzep1, Knebby and Lakey well... even though it has been many years! I've been spending my days doing more working and playing guitar, rather than rattling about on discussion boards, but this was an old favorite and I often found myself missing it!

You have the advantage Scotty in that you can play the guitar to divert your attention from rattling about on discussion boards. Hope you are well.