men issues

weslgarlic

Two of the leading soap's have been dealing with Men issues that still have stigma attached , UK's Coronation dealing with domestic abuse towards males and Australian soap Neighbours dealing with testicular cancer.

While both were brave to with such subiects , both reached an happy conclusion much too soon, I feel could have gone slightly darker reflecting the suffering in actual cases

Testicular cancer sucks.

I knew a bloke he was play fighting with a couples of mates ,he got kicked in the testicular area and fell fainted on the floor, they thought he was messing about at first ,it had triggered the cancer he had is long locks shaved off

Testicular cancer sucks.

Hope you gentlemen don't mind a woman chiming in on this topic. In my opinion, one of the scariest things about testicular cancer is that it usually strikes young men; often before they've gotten around to fathering children. I know of at least two students at my former university who got it. Both were in their early 20's.

Hope you gentlemen don't mind a woman chiming in on this topic. In my opinion, one of the scariest things about testicular cancer is that it usually strikes young men; often before they've gotten around to fathering children. I know of at least two students at my former university who got it. Both were in their early 20's.

I suppose it like women's breast cancer , you 've got to check yourself regularly for irregular lumps

• 4 weeks later...

i get this condition every summer from all of the humidity which causes me to itch down there. its not a fungus and its not dryness just itching. sometimes sitting without pants on in front of the fan helps if i just had a hot bath. but the doctor said its not a topical condition to be cured. does anyone else have this?

Shave the pubes which should eliminate the problem - big bush causes the itch in the summer

i get this condition every summer from all of the humidity which causes me to itch down there. its not a fungus and its not dryness just itching. sometimes sitting without pants on in front of the fan helps if i just had a hot bath. but the doctor said its not a topical condition to be cured. does anyone else have this?

Shave the pubes which should eliminate the problem - big bush causes the itch in the summer

no that only makes for ingrown hairs. one doctor thinks it might be an alergy of some kind but its just agony

Archived