guitar owned and signed by robert plant up for auction

Tuesday, July 30th 2013 10:27

The guitar has been donated to raise money for charity.

The auction has been organised in memory of baby Ryley Lucas Judge who sadly died at 5 weeks old. All proceeds will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Support and the Neonatal Unit at New Cross Hospital, Wolverhampton.

Organiser Katie Meehan said:

"I have been raising money for over 10 years now and this is one of the most generous things I have ever come across. Being a big Robert Plant and Led Zeppelin fan myself I would truly love it to go to a fan."

The auction is open and the successful bidder will receive the signed Ibanez Model V70-BK guitar, 2 8x10 photographs of Robert Plant signing the guitar, signed guitar box, new strings and strings played by Robert Plant.

Those interested should submit their bids via email to katatonia@hotmail.co.uk. The auction closes in September.

981610.jpg

http://www.planetrock.com/news/rock-news/guitar-owned-and-signed-by-robert-plant-up-for-auction/

Thanks WG. So sad that someone at 5 weeks can die like this. Life isn't fair at times. Robert is always involved with charities and is doing such a great thing with this one. Has a great heart as always!!!

Archived