NFLZ Sportbook

jabe

Arizona -2.5 Atlanta

300 Atlanta

I like that bet too but I just do not know about Arizona. They have been a funny team this year. Atlanta should bury them for sure. If not, its going to be a long year for the Falcons. the bet I really love is the Raiders. I think they are going to be fired up for the old rematch of the immaculate conception matchup. I just have a feeling the Raiders are going to take care of them

The only words that are mine in that box are "man did you suck that out". Just saying, it looked like it was going to be a Houston win. I had Indy myself

So, what's your pointage? Do you still have wagering material?

Denver-7.5 KC (as of 7:05 CST footballlocks)

1500 KC

Wagering points with my heart and not my head, as I was born in a suburb of KC. Still have most of my blood in that area.

You seem to be the last man standing, jabe. Congratulations.

So, what's your pointage? Do you still have wagering material?

Jabe, sorry. I just saw this. I won my last couple but have no idea what my points are so let the rest of them just keep playing weekly, its all for fun anyway. so Paul and Strider get your bets ready. I forgot to put up this week I believe. I will put 500 on Carolina -1. I have them for real cashola anyways