Your Youtube Channel

Flyingzepp

I'm interested in checking out some music from the people in the musician's corner. I figured most of us have a Youtube channel.

Hope to see some stuff from around the world, this could be fun & we could discover some new sounds for ourselves.

I'll start

www.youtube.com/blackjackrow

Cheers!

Ugra great Zeppelin covers! Your solos are very detailed and worked out, learns me quite a bit and also I still feel you did them your own way, not exactly copying Jimmy, which is cool!

Doing it with your sound is also allright, although I do prefer Jimmy's, which is done a lot with his fingers alone! The arrangement of Since I've been loving you is allright, but Jimmy's tone is more bluesy, maybe it lacks a bit there!

Ugra great Zeppelin covers! Your solos are very detailed and worked out, learns me quite a bit and also I still feel you did them your own way, not exactly copying Jimmy, which is cool!

Doing it with your sound is also allright, although I do prefer Jimmy's, which is done a lot with his fingers alone! The arrangement of Since I've been loving you is allright, but Jimmy's tone is more bluesy, maybe it lacks a bit there!

thanks for the kind words mate :-) Yes, I've been having issues with replicating blusey tones, its probably something to do with the pick ups...gets too muddy sometimes. Buying myself a cort cr280 just for this!

Yeah, I don't know, maybe it's Pagey's guitar itself, with all those push-pulls and stuff! I'm limited to acoustic guitar mostly, but perhaps you should use some vinatge distortion pedal!

And I don't want to be over praising to you, but I honestly liked it, even the beginning, although I noticed right away you played a lot less notes than Page in TSRTS film!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived