Page fashion

^^I am sure you will do a wonderful job. I can tell you that the photos I am attaching really does not show just how beautiful The Scarf is. It is proudly hanging on my wall. The shadow box would have had to have pins and I was worried it would have caused a few pinholes in it so I went with framing it so it would stay perfect.

PlanetPage, again, THANK YOU for such a wonderful gift and piece of art that I now have. It is truly appreciated my friend.

DSCN0200.jpg

Scarf%20PlanetPage.jpg

Hi Deborah; Thank you for posting such amazing most awaited photo of "The Scarf"...i am very happy that you did fthis for me, and the fans......The Black Frame adds such depth to the red embroidery work and it is lovingly surrounded by your personal collection of of our beloved musicians.. such wondeful gesture of friendship, Deborah, Thank you Thank you :notworthy: :notworthy:

^ ^

Looks awesome on your wall Deborah! PlanetPage did a beautiful job!

Stargroves T; thank you for your kind comments; it is warmth of our Fellow Fan and Friend "Deborah" who added such depth and character to this project...it does look beautiful, and it inspires me to continue my creativity and dedication to The Very Beautiful James Patrick Page and Led Zeppelin..... I will post some more details as I go along with my next project, it is little slow as i need to coordinate some effort nationally and internationally in India, but it will be done!!

^^I am sure you will do a wonderful job. I can tell you that the photos I am attaching really does not show just how beautiful The Scarf is. It is proudly hanging on my wall. The shadow box would have had to have pins and I was worried it would have caused a few pinholes in it so I went with framing it so it would stay perfect.

PlanetPage, again, THANK YOU for such a wonderful gift and piece of art that I now have. It is truly appreciated my friend.

DSCN0200.jpg

Scarf%20PlanetPage.jpg

SImply lovely! The scarf is right where it belongs, among some very nice LZ/Jimmy pictures.

Off course thanks to PlanetPage, for her incredible work, creating these gorgeous scarfs!

Maaike

PlanetPage, again, thank you so much. I smile and think of you every time I look at it:-) :friends::notworthy:

:wave: Hi Stargroves, you should see The Scarf up close. It truly is flawless in detail. Thanks to PlanetPage for this true act of kindness.

Hi Maaike, The photos are when Jorgen Angel was getting the Plaque at Gladsaxe Teen Club (September 7, 1968).- There is a thread here about it:-). The one with Jimmy is the actual Lid Magazine. The Scarf just put that amazing touch to it. :yesnod:

PlanetPage you are just wonderful and I will treasure this all of my days!

Thank you Deborah for your warm response, it is truly inspirational for me to create more beautiful items in honour of our Forever Beautiul and Charming "James Patrick Page"...the embroiders are truly special for this scarf project...and with all of the help of my loved ones it is even more beautiful...I have some design in progress of Jimmy's Popyrus Gorgeous attire from 1975...I will have post some photos as I go along...

here is the thread...Jorgen Angel...he is truly special Photographer...

....http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/20244-led-zeppelin-live-debut-plaque-photographer-jorgen-angel/

...and Maaike, thank you for your warm response....I will stay in touch..

• 9 months later...
On 2014年1月10日 at 0:37 PM, PlanetPage said:

...agreed, echoes my feelings likewise; I love this cultural statement of the 70's, Jimmy commanded world stage with such charm, glamour, and mystery,'

...Jimmy has stated that Stage costumes were not just fabric for the eye, they defined his inner artistry...

">http://Jimmyspoppydragons_zpsd0821de9.jpg

Weird...the Chinese character on this is "浪", which means wave or slutty...

On 5/17/2015 at 0:55 PM, Deborah J said:

DSCN0200.jpg

Scarf%20PlanetPage.jpg

I love the blue wall color.  Would you mind telling us what it is and who manufactures it?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Disco Duck:-)

The paint is by Ralph Lauren and I think the color is colbalt blue. It is worth the money as it never fades. I have had this color in my last 7 homes. (Hopefully this is my last home! )

I can check the leftover paint cans when I get back home to give you the exact name of the color:-) Thank you for the kind comment. It is my favorite color:-)

PlanetPage's scarf is one of my most treasured items by the way :-)     

Archived