Get the Led Out...

kingzoso

In the ninth most populated city in the Great United States of America, Dallas, Texas has a Get the Led Out segment that begins at 9pm, Monday thru Friday and plays at least 3 Led Zeppelin songs in a row. After the set, the DJ talks about each song he just played and gives his views and historical truths and facts about each song.

This is on the Classic Rock station, Lone Star, 92.5 fm. "The Rock of Dallas/Fort Worth".

What other great American Cities have the same "Get the Led Out" formula?

If the city that you reside in has the same or similar format, what is the station identification, at what time, etc...

Anyone's posts and replies could possibly help out another Led Zeppelin fan when travelling or visiting a city that they are unaware of where to listen to a radio station that plays a lot of Led Zeppelin and/or has a set time when they DO play Led Zeppelin.

I do not believe this, but is Dallas, Texas the only city in the United States of America that has a "Get the Led Out" format or a very similar Led Zeppelin showcase that plays all Led Zeppelin songs for and in a set time? I know that this is not correct and I do not understand why fellow Americans who have read this topic and possibly do know that whatever American city (or suburb) does not want to contribute to this topic.

Dallas, Texas. Every Monday-Friday. Tune to 92.5 at 9pm. You will hear 3 Led Zeppelin songs in a row.

If the city that you reside in has the same or similar format, what is the station identification, at what time, etc...

95.5 KLOS in Los Angeles has a "Get the Led Out" segment every weeknight at 7pm. They also play three Zeppelin songs

Archived