Prime Minister Stephen Harper Rockstar

Charles J. White

You must be joking...a Fundamentalist Christian Right Wing looney like Harper singing "Jumping Jack Flash" and "Sweet Child O' Mine"?! Fuck me with a chainsaw...this has to be a sign of the impending Apocalypse!

I bet you won't see him singing any Zeppelin any time soon because he probably believes that old rumour that they sold their souls to the Devil :lol::rolleyes:

You must be joking...a Fundamentalist Christian Right Wing looney like Harper singing "Jumping Jack Flash" and "Sweet Child O' Mine"?! Fuck me with a chainsaw...this has to be a sign of the impending Apocalypse!

I bet you won't see him singing any Zeppelin any time soon because he probably believes that old rumour that they sold their souls to the Devil :lol::rolleyes:

I happen to know for a fact that he owns the entire Led Zeppelin catalogue on vinyl, including the different albums covers from In Through The Out Door

Stranger things have happened. Mike Huckaby is another rightwing Christian politician who is a huge Stones fan. Apparently Huckaby played guitar in garage bands during his college days and regarded Keith Richards as his idol. Who woulda thunk?

I like Harper.

So do I. It wasn't to long ago when most countries were knee deep in debt and recession, yet Canada thanks to our Prime Minister who is an economist was the envey of most countries in the world. Dont know if I would go and see him in concert though.

Stranger things have happened. Mike Huckaby is another rightwing Christian politician who is a huge Stones fan. Apparently Huckaby played guitar in garage bands during his college days and regarded Keith Richards as his idol. Who woulda thunk?

Hell, Huckabee's the guy who actually pardoned Keith years after the fact in regard to Keith's little bust in Arkansas during the Stones 1975 tour (the bust Keith starts off his book talking about)!

I happen to know for a fact that he owns the entire Led Zeppelin catalogue on vinyl, including the different albums covers from In Through The Out Door

Good for Harper...doesn't mean I'll vote for him, though :lol: I'd be more curious to know how many Rolling Stones albums Justin Trudeau has in his collection B)

I like Harper.

So do I. It wasn't to long ago when most countries were knee deep in debt and recession, yet Canada thanks to our Prime Minister who is an economist was the envey of most countries in the world. Dont know if I would go and see him in concert though.

I have no issue with what Harper and the Conservatives have done for Canada, I actually think economically they've done a helluva good job...I'm just leery of the fact that he's a Fundamentalist Christian, with typical 1950's Right Wing views (though I reckon Peter McKay is even worse!). Mind you, I'm no fan of the Liberals or the NDP either. I find the older I get, the more jaded and cynical towards all politicians I've become...I'm definitely more Libertarian than anything.

Archived