Ideas for a Ski Resort

Charles J. White

My sister has lived in Colorado for several decades, and has time share at Breckenridge. I had stopped by there, off season, and saw a loft area where they had pictures of naked adult parties posted on the wall. I would build the whole ski resort theme around this concept.

My sister has lived in Colorado for several decades, and has time share at Breckenridge. I had stopped by there, off season, and saw a loft area where they had pictures of naked adult parties posted on the wall. I would build the whole ski resort theme around this concept.

Well, this might shock some, but walking around naked is par for the course when it comes to ski houses and so on. Being naked, and hot tubs is big part of the ski culture actually.

Yes, many good times have been had on the slopes and in the lodges in Colorado! With the climate changing, it doesn't make sense getting into the business of owning/buying into a ski resort at this time in my opinion. But then again, that's not my expertise either.

Archived