1968-1980 every available show

bram

im finally on the home straight listening to every available show 68-80,dortmund/cologne/Brussels/Rotterdam/Bremen completed

and I must say ive enjoyed all 1980 shows so far, stripped back,planty sounding great (hannover f*****g horrible place made me laugh)

Every show.Great. I am a computer idiot, and have a iPad, which blocks most downloading. I know about YouTube, OF COURSE.

However I want specific shows, even in a CD-R form, as again, iPads are not download friendly. This problem drives me crazy.

Forget trading, some of my boots have skips, etc.. Any solution solvers out there ??

Every available show, in the BEST possible format/quality, should be available to all. It will never be released officially, and there are many fans like me who grew up on Zep, life changing and defining key moments, being there through some dark times, speaking that soulful language that is beyond sublime, fans who ache for any release or new bootleg post, find what they can through pretty basic youtube and forum searches, that don't have a lot of means to collect or trade boots.

I long for the day someone builds an online playable archive, community contributed, that ends up being everything, in its best possible format - for the fans like me. A TRIBUTE to the masters. So we can simply appreciate it. I'd buy it if it was released. I'd like to be able to hear it all before I am in my time of dying.

Would be wonderful.....

It's up to them to decriminalize it.  I can't remember what artist it was who hated the whole idea of bootlegs but ended up setting up a website for the community to send their bootlegs to.  THAT'S the only way the average fan is going to get to hear every show in the highest available quality.

Ok, its settled then. As Mr Page does not have the quality meeting his standards for official releases, surely he can spin off a project to some masterful engineers to clean up as best they can the best of the best bootlegs and tapes that Jimmy has and have a 'Zeppelin Live' site set up. What a fucking master stroke that would be. Lead to more and more fans and more sales of official releases.

if only.....

Every available show, in the BEST possible format/quality, should be available to all. It will never be released officially, and there are many fans like me who grew up on Zep, life changing and defining key moments, being there through some dark times, speaking that soulful language that is beyond sublime, fans who ache for any release or new bootleg post, find what they can through pretty basic youtube and forum searches, that don't have a lot of means to collect or trade boots.

I long for the day someone builds an online playable archive, community contributed, that ends up being everything, in its best possible format - for the fans like me. A TRIBUTE to the masters. So we can simply appreciate it. I'd buy it if it was released. I'd like to be able to hear it all before I am in my time of dying.

Would be wonderful.....

I have every available show. It took me years to complete it, i recently completed it this year. And i know what its like wish you had this concert or that concert. and it was hard to find a lot of the shows, Lots of searching all over the net and downloading fake bootlegs sometimes. But since o completed, I made a YouTube page Specifically for people to just appreciate and collect Everything available from Led Zeppelin on Bootleg. I always upload new stuff a,d if someone requests a concert, I will do it ASAP for them. I plan to share the entire collection eventually :) And as i have told others here, If you need any concert or are looking for concerts, Just shoot me a messege or chat and i will gladly give you any concert you like. Glad i can help others in this! Long Live Led Zeppelin!!! Here's the page

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM1b9ETPb33izVhIB52-E-g

Here is an awesomely good and Rare version of this song in 1975 before they dropped it from the setlist. Love it!

I have every available show. It took me years to complete it, i recently completed it this year. And i know what its like wish you had this concert or that concert. and it was hard to find a lot of the shows, Lots of searching all over the net and downloading fake bootlegs sometimes. But since o completed, I made a YouTube page Specifically for people to just appreciate and collect Everything available from Led Zeppelin on Bootleg. I always upload new stuff a,d if someone requests a concert, I will do it ASAP for them. I plan to share the entire collection eventually :) And as i have told others here, If you need any concert or are looking for concerts, Just shoot me a messege or chat and i will gladly give you any concert you like. Glad i can help others in this! Long Live Led Zeppelin!!! Here's the page

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM1b9ETPb33izVhIB52-E-g

Here is an awesomely good and Rare version of this song in 1975 before they dropped it from the setlist. Love it!

Legend. And already had subscribed. :)

Hunter you are a rare gift to Zep collectors who for various reasons cannot get this or that show. YouTube is   

Fabulous but sometimes you want things formatted or ordered like a CD. Now of course this is a touchy

topic ( to forum "authorities") but in fact I'm not averse to one hand washing the other. And I must mention

that Apple devices are not kind to downloading, however this is my problem and not something an extremely generous Zep collector such as yourself has to deal with.

Hunter you are a rare gift to Zep collectors who for various reasons cannot get this or that show. YouTube is   

Fabulous but sometimes you want things formatted or ordered like a CD. Now of course this is a touchy

topic ( to forum "authorities") but in fact I'm not averse to one hand washing the other. And I must mention

that Apple devices are not kind to downloading, however this is my problem and not something an extremely generous Zep collector such as yourself has to deal with.

I understand what you mean, And thank you very much! Once i completed my collection I just really wanted to help others  and try to make it easier for people to acquire zep concerts. Because i remember how hard it was for me to find everything i have. Some concerts were very hard to find! So like i have told people here, if you are looking for specific shows or just trying to complete your collection, just shoot me a messege and i will upload the concerts for you to download :) And i eventually plan to share my entire collection on youtube. But that is going to take a long time lol. If there is any way i can help you just let me know, I it feels good to know that someone appreciates what i do, How im trying to help others attain these historic concerts. Everyone should be able to hear and enjoy these shows! I dont want anything in return, I'm happy just helping people out because i love led zep, they really are a huge part of my life and a huge inspiration to me and my music (I am a producer and artist my self, I play guitar and make hiphop as well) And i believe by collection these shows and listening to them, enjoying them and sharing them with other Zep fans, Really keeps Led Zeppelin alive! Like they are still together and touring! As long as we always love them, and support them by listening and enjoying and sharing these concerts with eachother, then they will always be strong and stay alive!!!!  Thanks mate! Cheers!!!!

1381268_1454701208088233_1381234061_n.jp

10277070_892958464064210_104234452327643

11959998_951912261554162_663755548329917

11951959_951912321554156_203286604446423

ZepD004a.jpg

s7_zps2d6591a4.jpg

Archived