hunter19877

I really think that this photo is one of the rare ones. It really is a great photo. I know this one has circulated for some time now, But even so i think that its one of the rare ones. What a great moment captured in time! Jimmy doing what he loves and feeling like the king of the world. 11951959_951912321554156_203286604446423

These are also some photos that i believe are rare ones. I have a vast collection of photos of zep photos and i have seen many of them all over the internet. But there are ones here and there that really stand out and i believe the are the holy grails and rare ones :)

11959998_951912261554162_663755548329917

11951962_951912351554153_268738147312495

That last one, even though it's a really great photo, isn't rare.

But think about how rare it really is!!! This is just how i feel about them. Just because it hasn't been seen, doesn't exactly make it rare. Im talking about how good of a photo it is, high quality and its a great shot of jimmy lookin really good. Such great moments captured in time! In my opinion, these are rare!

The last one you posted and the one just below are my favourite shoot of Jimmy live.

I've been to a concert of Jimmy Winter, even though he was on his chair, It was hard to have a great shoot, this one is just perfect, the focus is spot on his eye like it must be for portrait, no blur of movement and Jimmy Page is badass as hell :P

d16ad6417f400ff5c86fbe73be1be.jpg

The last one you posted and the one just below are my favourite shoot of Jimmy live.

I've been to a concert of Jimmy Winter, even though he was on his chair, It was hard to have a great shoot, this one is just perfect, the focus is spot on his eye like it must be for portrait, no blur of movement and Jimmy Page is badass as hell :P

Cool! And that is one of my favorite photos! Cheers mate@!

Has anyone seen photos from Jimmy Page's stint with Neil Christian and The Crusaders?  There must be some out there.  Did Page include any in his photographic autobiography?

1_271199.jpgNeil_CHRISTIAN__T_P3_zps0b2b32df.jpgTbdkeGXsnlY.jpg1960_Neil%2BChristian%2Band%2Bthe%2BCrus

^First and third pics were in the book.

JimmyBook1962NeilChristianCrusadersLondo

There's one more of them in the book standing in front of the ambulance, haven't found it online yet but I'm sure it's out there somewhere. 

Thank you for sharing The Crusaders era photos.  I love the photo of Page leaning against the jukebox. Do my eyes deceive me or is that a photo of Elvis Presley on the wall above the jukebox?  The two ladies in the photo with Elvis look black.  The Sweet Inspirations perhaps?

Whenever I see pics from '77 I am reminded how much I adore Jimmy's white dragon suit w/ the accent of red poppies

The man is more than old enough to be my father but there something powerfully alluring about him - the fact he's a musical
genius adds all the more to it. Thanks for the reminder hunter19877 :D

Archived