Copenhagen 24.07.79 Oh yes!!

Crimson Avenger

On 7/31/2019 at 1:09 PM, Strider said:

That's odd. I went through my collection last night and found that I did have a Moonchild release of this show and that it says "Winston Remaster" on the cover. Of course, this wouldn't be the first time a bootleg label lied about its product.

ledzep-2dazzling-daze-mc1.jpg.a343a41e1a91a75029699cfab573144e.jpg

Thinking of picking this one up on my next Moonchild order. Is it worth the low price? 

2 hours ago, Miinsane1971 said:

Thinking of picking this one up on my next Moonchild order. Is it worth the low price? 

It's worth it to me...vast improvement over the previous cd upgrade I bought, which ran a little fast and lacked bottom end. 

I listen to my original vinyl boot on the turntable and the Moonchild is now my #1 cd option for when I am travelling or don't have a turntable handy.

17 minutes ago, Strider said:

It's worth it to me...vast improvement over the previous cd upgrade I bought, which ran a little fast and lacked bottom end. 

I listen to my original vinyl boot on the turntable and the Moonchild is now my #1 cd option for when I am travelling or don't have a turntable handy.

Excellent! Thanks for the info. 

On the first picture of Copenhagen on the official website, I never noticed the guy leaning against the front of the stage on the right side (stage left). Almost looks like a video camera. I remember someone saying it would be bad practice not to record a warm-up. Possible.

https://www.ledzeppelin.com/photos/led-zeppelin/1978-1980/copenhagen-79