Astrella

Astrella

Hello my name is Debbie I just found this site, I am truly a huge fan of Zeppelin and have been since the beginning I got to see them live back in 77 and to this day I feel as tho I can still remember the whole concert !!! I've seen page and plant together and have been lucky enough to see Robert plant and his new band a few times. I really am fairly new to sites so if I rambled on sorry that is just me so everyone have a great rest of the weekend and rock on!!!

April 30th it was a wonderful Saturday warm and sunny the concert was at the pontiac silverdome it was fairly brand new and just about sold out I think it held about 70 thousand we had nose bleed tickets but I did not care I was in the same arena that led Zeppelin was in and we were all breathing the same air I know I'm dating myself but I am very proud of the fact I got to hear stairway live I had heard that the band was not that happy with the acoustics  but I was so happy I was there I didn't care Jimmy had on one of his dragon suits and Robert had on the open shirt that had short sleeves and those wonderfully tight jeans it is very nice to meet you especially since we have Zeppelin in common!!!

HI Debbie! That is so cool you got see them. I dig it! Myself I did not catch them in concert as Zeppelin, but caught them individually on their first tours after Zeppelin in Phoenix. Caught Robert Plant's first concert here in Phoenix and Jimmy Page's first time playing in Phoenix after Led Zeppelin with the band he was in, The Firm. I have tried not to miss them at all since then. Love em'. Welcome!

Archived