Since no one replied in the Newbie forum...

Xia

Ah.. yes, you got that one, but I was also alluding to the "legend" that some poor sod in the audience was found trying to record the concert on his home movie camera, and after he was "educated",he awoke to find his camera filled with water!.

What we wouldn't give for that footage today!.

Yes the mystery is that Peter Whitehead was there with a crew wasn't he? But they would have had permission surely.

The story about the video I am not so sure about. The technology existed but would have been very expensive, certainly out of reach for any individual who came along to bootleg a show.....?

Yes the mystery is that Peter Whitehead was there with a crew wasn't he? But they would have had permission surely.

The story about the video I am not so sure about. The technology existed but would have been very expensive, certainly out of reach for any individual who came along to bootleg a show.....?

This is news to me!

But sadly, I think, an obvious urban legend.

If professional footage had been taken that day, we would have seen it already, believe me!.

The video story is unlikely for the same reasons, unless it was the one belonging to the unfortunate taper who allegedly had his camera soaked in water!.

Archived