guitar pics

^ Oh you gonna hate me, I have almost that exact same guitar (Gibson LP wine red) except mine is a Studio with coil splitting and I love the shit outta it. It is my #1 and is just perfect.

My dream guitar is either a Gibson Birdland or a PRS semi-hollow body custom model. However both are way outside my budget at this point.

20 minutes ago, IpMan said:

^ Oh you gonna hate me, I have almost that exact same guitar (Gibson LP wine red) except mine is a Studio with coil splitting and I love the shit outta it. It is my #1 and is just perfect.

My dream guitar is either a Gibson Birdland or a PRS semi-hollow body custom model. However both are way outside my budget at this point.

i hate you. :)

• 1 year later...

I would honestly love Jimmy Page’s custom Telecaster because I just love the paint job on it. But, as of right now, I own a Les Paul 59 original which was given to me by my uncle who bought it at the time and it still sounds terrific 

And my American Professional Fender Telecaster. “May”. I’m 45 and only started playing 3 years ago. I’ve always dreamt of playing, so the very fact I own any guitars makes me want to pinch myself. Dream guitar would have to be a 59 original Gibson LP

ACA541CC-F4AF-45EF-91A9-20BA80AEB4B6.jpeg