1st show of 1975 N. American Tour Recording?

1 hour ago, bnazarof said:

Does anyone know if recording of the 12/18/1975 show in Bloomington is available? 

I have just about everything there is in circulation and as far as I know there is no recording for Bloomington yet. Doesn't mean there isn't one though.

BTW the date is  1975-01-18 there were no shows in December 1975

1 hour ago, hummingbird69 said:

I have just about everything there is in circulation and as far as I know there is no recording for Bloomington yet. Doesn't mean there isn't one though.

BTW the date is  1975-01-18 there were no shows in December 1975

Thanks for info! yeah I meant 1/18/75. 

There is no known recording of the Bloomington show.  I would be very surprised if one ever appears (it's been too many years, something from the audience would have shown up by now), unless by some miracle Page opens up the vaults.

• 4 weeks later...

If this show were ever to get released, it would probably be a “listen once” type of thing. Think of Page’s broken finger, Plant’s flu, and the band’s rustiness overall during that first leg. Sure, hearing Levee and Wanton Song on soundboard would be a treat on some level, but all signs point to those versions at the first show probably being pretty rough performances, given how the band sounded in a Chicago a few days later.  

Archived