Anybody been to Charlton, England?

charlton

Ironicaly its near the o2 arena London !!! its in the same London borough of the arena in Greenwich !! So yeh I been there or near !! I expect there is someone on here from there !!!The manager before the present one ofthe footy club is the brother of Plants management !!

Ironicaly its near the o2 arena London !!! its in the same London borough of the arena in Greenwich !! So yeh I been there or near !! I expect there is someone on here from there !!!The manager before the present one ofthe footy club is the brother of Plants management !!

Yes - Bill and Alan Curbishley ... bit of a Zep connection there, at The Valley.

EDITED to say - there are at least 20 towns/villages in England that have Charlton in their name, BTW

Sweet, As an American I alwayd wanted to get a Charlton Athletic Jersey, since Charlton is me name. My father Charlie traveled to the British Isles several times and always talked of our Scotch-English ancestory with a wee bit of Welsh somewhere. Hence he gave me the name. Would love to go to the mother land one day.

Archived