Zep in 5.1 Anyone?

I was wondering if there was anyone who put those 4 leaked multitracks from Zep II to good use and had a go at creating 5.1 mixes.

Seems such a wasted opportunity if not but they appeared a while ago. Surely someone had a go! There are some pretty nifty people on this and other sites.

Anyone?

Certainly is a missed opportunity. I might have a go at it although my 5.1 mix would end up pretty basic on Audacity. At least I could get discrete instrument separation from the 8 tracks. I'll keep you updated should I produce anything which might fill this gap with a degree of competence!

Cheers for the input!

• 4 weeks later...

Empress Valley has produced some dvd audio a few years ago, i have just listen their Flying circus, MSG 1975/02/12. Sounds great compare to the stereo version. PCM 96/24 5.1 and Dolby Digital 5.1 surround. First, i had a copy from a friend, with just the DD tracks before Icould get an original silver. The PCM multi is really someting else. 

I haven't had a chance to hear other titles from EVSD.