What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

jeff buckley-havent you heard

have you heard this talk about eye contact, gonna be the downfall of this town

hey middlezep! I absolutely love jeff buckley. another flame burned out too soon....

hey middlezep! I absolutely love jeff buckley. another flame burned out too soon....

Yeah. So, there you are...when are we gonna have our new york meet up...just me and you and your friend. Jeez, atleast i tried right.... but really, gabrielles/rockville centre, whenever is good for you.

yeah,yeah yeah....so when are we going to hang out. i need a good night out talking music and stuff. When is good for you?

jeff buckley-your flesh is so nice

check your IM, brother. i have been chained to my house!!!

cheers neighbor!

jeff buckley-satisfied mind

Lilac Wine, Is Sweet and Heady....... (is in my head, but the Who is on the radio....you may have noticed by now, I constantly have the radio on , its piped into the kitchen and I never change the station...mostly out of pure laziness).

Lilac Wine, Is Sweet and Heady....... (is in my head, but the Who is on the radio....you may have noticed by now, I constantly have the radio on , its piped into the kitchen and I never change the station...mostly out of pure laziness).

I told you about 90.7 wfuv, change the station, its good. With "classic rock" i cant hear -aqualung for the 5,000th time and i'd rather pic and chose when i listen to -stairway to heaven...ya know.

I am commercialed out too...cant hear anymore commercials on radio, sorry, totally burned out.