touring?

banjo_style

I really just wanted to know if anyone had and information on zeppelin doing a world tour?

They said they might consider it if every newcomer to their message board would stop posting this question and take a few seconds to look around to find the real answer.

No

Correct B)

Seriously, look around the damn site and read. There are a lot of rumors, but no information on touring.

and Icant...what's wrong with Matt's answer to the question "Does anyone have any information on Zeppelin doing a world tour?"

The answer is just that. No. No one has ANY information. They have RUMORS...but no information.

Original question:

"I really just wanted to know if anyone had and information on zeppelin doing a world tour?"

Find me ANYWHERE that says yes, they are touring. Not "a source close to the band" or an unnamed promoter of a venue SPECULATING. Show me where Page, Plant, Jones or Bonham or Bill Curbishley or Harvey Goldsmith have said they are touring. Those are the only six people whose words matter.

There's always a glimpse, but that's about all. The holdup is going to be, as it always has been, Robert. He's said again and again he isn't interested in slogging around US football stadiums doing a Zep tour. He agreed to the reunion out of respect to Ahmet Ertegun, and yes, it went really well. So it's quite possible that in Robert's mind, that reunion show was it, they can quit on top with that as their last show. And remember, they are getting up there in age, so the window is closing. Jimmy turns 64 this week, and by the time Robert's tour is done with Allison Krauss, he'll be pushing 65. I really doubt they'll do it when they're pushing 70, so there's a very short window here. If it happens at all, I believe it would be in the next year. But I also think that the further away we get from the reunion show, and the more the buzz quiets down, the more likely it'll be that Robert doesn't feel like doing it.

Archived