What is your favourite concert you've been too?

LedZep123

Roger Waters doing The Wall in Dec. 3rd, 2010 at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, CA was my favorite.

Some others I have enjoyed:

1. Aug 2000 - Irvine Amphitheater - Skid Row, Ted Nugent, KISS with all original members. Had 5th row tickets, which is hard to beat.

2. Plant - Oct 12, 1993 - Concord, Pavilion, Concord, CA.

3. RUSH - Jan 31, 1986 - Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Arena. (also saw them several other times in later years).

4. AC/DC - Nov. 9, 1983 - Rosemont Horizon, Rosemont, IL (also saw them 2 other times in later years).

5. Chicago - Aug 27, 1980, Poplar Creek Music Theater, Hoffman Estates, IL.

6. Hank Williams, Jr. - Aug 1, 1987 - Concord Pavilion, Concord, CA.

The Who and the Clash at shea stadium

The Grateful Dead at radio city 1980

The original Judas Priest Original Black Sabbath Original Slayer jones beach 2006

Metallica at Earl’s Court 1998 

no special order.. I’m sorry to say I was left holding a ticket for the 15th row for Led Zeppelin in Philadelphia 1980

after Bonzo passed. Never got to see them.

• 10 months later...

Tuesday, April 26th 1977 - Pink Floyd @ The Omni Coliseum; Atlanta, Georgia, USA

This was a very special concert for me, as it was on my birthday. I didn't originally have tickets to the show (instead opting for the LZ show on April 23rd), but my parents had bought me a ticket. I remember the excitement I felt as my Dad pulled into the Omni, and saw "PINK FLOYD" on the sign. That was a very fun show :)