Homemade LED ZEPPELIN fanzine

Hello Fellow Music Fans,

Back in August, I "had a go" at making a homemade Led Zeppelin fanzine, as a FREE PdF file, although as a one-off single issue at the moment. It was written using Word, then turned into a PdF. I have no great experience at making professional websites but I devised a simple site which will be sufficient for the time being.

Fanzine Editor: Mike Garrett (Lincoln, England) Email: blackdogledzeppelinfanzine@gmail.com

You may access the Fanzine's WordPress site, via this link: https://blackdogledzeppelinfanzine.music.blog/fanzine/

Please note that Issue 1 of the “Black Dog” Led Zeppelin fanzine is presently envisaged as a one-off project but the I may consider producing another issue at a later date, if there is further fan interest and a further submission of articles in the future. Please also remember to double-check any performance dates shown in this fanzine with the appropriate band’s website, as gigs are occasionally cancelled.

Disclaimer: This fanzine is a non-professional and non-official publication produced free of charge by music fans, for other music fans who share the same interests. No commercial copyright infringement is intended.

BlackDogIssueOne01.jpg

• 2 weeks later...