Help looking for a 72 bootleg (Burn Like a Candle)

Ian Smith

I was wondering if any kind soul here could help me find the "Burn Like A Candle". Genuine Masters version - LA June 25 1972 

It came up on a recent thread here (thanks chillumpuffer) as a killer substitute for How The West Was Won. 

Wondering if anyone could get it to me somehow. MP3 (320 hopefully) is more than fine. Flac too. 

A huge THANK YOU to everyone who reads this.  

6 hours ago, Strider said:

Or you could listen to the Dogs of Doom version on youtube. Look for the Led Zeppelin Boots channel upload of June 25, 1972.

Would still love a download of it but thanks for the youtube heads-up. I have it playing now. The energy is jaw-dropping. 

16 hours ago, Ian Smith said:

Would still love a download of it but thanks for the youtube heads-up. I have it playing now. The energy is jaw-dropping. 

If you go down into the comments you can fine the original poster provides audio links (typically flac) on mega (in response to people asking for links).  At work right now so can't check to see if they're active or not.  

6 hours ago, CRSvideo said:

If you go down into the comments you can fine the original poster provides audio links (typically flac) on mega (in response to people asking for links).  At work right now so can't check to see if they're active or not.  

Many thanks for this info. 

• 3 weeks later...