Robert Plant Pays Tribute to Low's Mimi Parker. R.I.P.

Strider

At Robert Plant & Saving Grace's November 6 gig at King's Theatre in Glasgow, Scotland, Robert paid tribute to Mimi Parker, drummer and singer for the Duluth, Minnesota band LOW, who had just passed away on November 5. They sang two songs from Low's "The Great Destroyer" album..."Monkey" and "Everybody's Song". I really hope Robert brings this band over to the U.S.

Edited by Strider

9 hours ago, Strider said:

At Robert Plant & Saving Grace's November 6 gig at King's Theatre in Glasgow, Scotland, Robert paid tribute to Mimi Parker, drummer and singer for the Duluth, Minnesota band LOW, who had just passed away on November 5. They sang two songs from Low's "The Great Destroyer" album..."Monkey" and "Everybody's Song". I really hope Robert brings this band over to the U.S.

Great tribute, that song sounds absolutely haunting with Robert on Vocals. I as well hope he comes to the states with this band. We need to appreciate these guys while we can. All of them from this generation. But back to Robert, he sounds incredible! 

Robert also made a surprise appearance at a bar in  Scotland during an open mic night on Tuesday, That would be so cool to see and great for the bar owners and those in attendance there!  Here's a recent news piece regarding his appearance. Just awesome!  https://planetradio.co.uk/planet-rock/news/rock-news/robert-plant-open-mic-night-aberdeen/

Edited by SuperDave