Ali and Chloekins - an animation by me!

Ilovejimmypage92

Well, I did this for my art mock in November, over two days, using a program called Monkey Jam, which I'd never really used before, apart from a couple of times shortly beforehand (trust me, things went very wrong towards the end haha, but I sorted them out- which a lot of sighing and bad language... much to the amusement of my friend sitting opposite me :rolleyes: ) But hey, things seemed to turn out okay, and I wanted to upload it ages ago, but I could never be bothered, so I am now!! I really hope you all enjoy it, and as amateurish as it looks (hey, never used the program much before, and it was really tough and fiddly moved the characters!) I am really proud :D

By the way, it's me in cartoon form, with me cat, Chloe, and it's loosely based on Crystaltipps and Alistair, a kid's program that ran in the 1970s in Britain. It had no dialogue, only music, but unfortunately, the only video I could find of it on Youtube had had a Talking Heads track put on instead of the orginal music, but nevermind!

B)

How long did that take?

It was quite good :).

Way to much time on your hands though.

Thanks, but I hardly think it means I have too much time on my hands, it was a piece I did in my art exam, for my GCSE :rolleyes:

And It took, like elven hours just to make the chracters and props and backgrounds, then film it, add the music etc. etc.

I'm not counting all the other crap I did as preperation... maybe adds another 18 hours to it? :blink:

Be harsh not to give an A for that.

Good luck.

Why thank you :) I got a B, but the main thing is in fact the preparation, and I hate that, I can never keep up with that. But I'm happy with a B! :) I did another piece, for a project in Year 10, that is a painting of several things I think are important to different times in music (to me) It's quite pretty :) I think the David Leee Roth jumping is possibly the best thing I have ever done!

Well, I did this for my art mock in November, over two days, using a program called Monkey Jam, which I'd never really used before, apart from a couple of times shortly beforehand (trust me, things went very wrong towards the end haha, but I sorted them out- which a lot of sighing and bad language... much to the amusement of my friend sitting opposite me :rolleyes: ) But hey, things seemed to turn out okay, and I wanted to upload it ages ago, but I could never be bothered, so I am now!! I really hope you all enjoy it, and as amateurish as it looks (hey, never used the program much before, and it was really tough and fiddly moved the characters!) I am really proud :D

By the way, it's me in cartoon form, with me cat, Chloe, and it's loosely based on Crystaltipps and Alistair, a kid's program that ran in the 1970s in Britain. It had no dialogue, only music, but unfortunately, the only video I could find of it on Youtube had had a Talking Heads track put on instead of the orginal music, but nevermind!

B)

Haha...I really don't understand the plot (if there is one...I suspect not?), but that rocks. B)

I want Monkey Jam too!

Haha...I really don't understand the plot (if there is one...I suspect not?), but that rocks. B)

I want Monkey Jam too!

Thanks! I don't undestand the plot wither, haha, I was making it up as I went along, because I actually had no idea what I was doing :hysterical: Basically they go in the garden, find a magic stone that takes them away to lots of different places (the theme had to be on Journeys) and finally plops them back home. Of course, they had to go to Scotland, cuz that's my most favourite place on earth! :lol:

Archived