IF they play more shows and IF I'm lucky enough to get a ticket ...

Lilith

I was thinking about this on the way home from work today. I wasn't one of the lucky ones to get a ticket in the ballot for the O2, and it made me sick to see the tickets going for thousands on eBay.

So I've decided - if the two big "IFs" in the title come true, I'd buy however many tickets I'm allowed to (which would probably be 2). None of my friends are Zep fans, and I'd far rather any spare tickets went to someone who, like me, has been a fan for years and would appreciate seeing them more than most things in the world. So - if I'm one of the lucky ones, I will be offering my spare ticket/s to the faithful members on this board. And I would NOT charge inflated prices or selling to the highest bidder ... all I would ask is the price I paid. I am not an eBay scumbag tout and I think that making money out of such things is immoral and obscene! :rant:

Does anyone else feel the same way?

If they do decide to play more shows (keeping my fingers crossed!) , it most likely will not be set up in the way of the O2 which was a charity event for the Ahmet Ertegun Foundation. That being said, tickets will probably go on sale to the general public through ticketmaster on a first come first serve basis. Hopefully, they will do a few shows as the tickets will probably surface on the secondary market for much, much more then face value with the best seats going to those with the deepest pockets.

I do like the idea of keeping the floor general admission as it gives all the fans a real chance to get close to the stage!!

Lilith I hope you do get a chance to see them :D They were brilliant!!

Best~

Take ME :D IF you get tickets. My room is full of zep posters and mags etc and im known as the zeppelin girl by the IT guys at school, and I wrote an essay about them for an IT project :P , but not many 14 year old girls like zeppelin so I'm allll alone :huh: I hate all of the people trying to be clever who write bad reviews about them who clearly have no idea about music or how talented they are. Who cares how old they are? They're still just as good, and I'd still marry them...ALL preferably :D I cried when I read a bad review, but that guy will probably be murdered by an a ngry mob of zep fans :D

I was thinking about this on the way home from work today. I wasn't one of the lucky ones to get a ticket in the ballot for the O2, and it made me sick to see the tickets going for thousands on eBay.

So I've decided - if the two big "IFs" in the title come true, I'd buy however many tickets I'm allowed to (which would probably be 2). None of my friends are Zep fans, and I'd far rather any spare tickets went to someone who, like me, has been a fan for years and would appreciate seeing them more than most things in the world. So - if I'm one of the lucky ones, I will be offering my spare ticket/s to the faithful members on this board. And I would NOT charge inflated prices or selling to the highest bidder ... all I would ask is the price I paid. I am not an eBay scumbag tout and I think that making money out of such things is immoral and obscene! :rant:

Does anyone else feel the same way?

Some great people have felt the same way about the O2 concert too.

Archived