USE AI To clean up some rough Zeppelin bootlegs

Does anyone know of an AI program (or if it is even possible) which would load some Led Zeppelin bootlegs through, and get better quality? I'm not talking about fiddling with the EQ, boosting signals, but actually fixing or recreating the shows based on the rough recordings available? There are so many shows I would love to hear better versions of, and this seems like a good use of AI.

1 minute ago, theroacheart said:

Does anyone know of an AI program (or if it is even possible) which would load some Led Zeppelin bootlegs through, and get better quality? I'm not talking about fiddling with the EQ, boosting signals, but actually fixing or recreating the shows based on the rough recordings available? There are so many shows I would love to hear better versions of, and this seems like a good use of AI.

Like taking an audience recording of 6/25/72 and making it sound like the official tracks from that show on How The West Was Won at the press of a button? If so, what you're asking for doesn't currently exist, at least publicly. However, a form of AI has made it possible to break songs into the component instruments, which then can be used to turn mono recordings into stereo mixes. This is particularly useful on soundboards, and it's what I use to remix things like the sample below. There's still a lot of manual effort to remaster the songs after they're mixed to stereo, so it's not nearly as simple as asking AI to do all of the work for you. However, it lets us do things that were not even possible five years ago, so it's incredibly useful, just not perfect. Yet. 

It is unquestionably possible if not right now, in the near future. I imagine where there are two or more sources it would help. Even if there were far better sources on a different night of the tour (same set up and tone etc.) AI could use that information to build something far better. But how how much detail is lost would either be left out, sounding clean but flat maybe?, or some detail is assumed/reconstructed based on "theory"? So the risk is it sounds killer, but is not purely Led Zeppelin. And it might be 99.5% Led Zeppelin, but that's a big difference.

But at some point in the future there will be killer quality Zep boots we don't have now I reckon.

14 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

Like taking an audience recording of 6/25/72 and making it sound like the official tracks from that show on How The West Was Won at the press of a button? If so, what you're asking for doesn't currently exist, at least publicly. However, a form of AI has made it possible to break songs into the component instruments, which then can be used to turn mono recordings into stereo mixes. This is particularly useful on soundboards, and it's what I use to remix things like the sample below. There's still a lot of manual effort to remaster the songs after they're mixed to stereo, so it's not nearly as simple as asking AI to do all of the work for you. However, it lets us do things that were not even possible five years ago, so it's incredibly useful, just not perfect. Yet. 

14 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

Steve knows. Nuff said. 

Damn this sounds glorious!!!!  

Not enough people talk about Jimmy's tone. This is LP butter.