Any Zep Mandela effects

Id think the caliber of members & their vast Zep affiliated knowledge theirs no Such effect getting past our members!

Their are a few potentialy mistakable facts that someone might question however this is the Bands

“OFFICIAL SITE” 

if the world thought a 

LED ZEPPELIN MANDELA effect had emerged 

👉🏼HERE is likely where the BANDS FACTS can confirmed👈🏼 

that being said

their WILL be some controversy along sooner or later so 

i thought of one that surly someone who is not in the know would be swearing is a Zep Mandela effect 

(however it is NOT)

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

Ok so this is a preemptive effort to anticipate & debunk from the authority of all that is the Mighty Led Zeppelin

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

www.Ledzeppelin.com 

First thing to Pop into my head is one that someone argued with me over 

turned out we were BOTH WRONG or vice versa

Zeppelin song: Thats the way

lyric in Question

“My friend the BOY or GIRL next door”?

answer:

(now correct me if im wrong  PLEASE)

is actually BOTH ,

Robert sung it :

“the GIRL next door”  

THATS THE WAY

he sung

THATS THE WAY  

at least ONCE /LIVE! 

👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

(Smh i think i did this whole thing so i could USE THAT DOUBLED up set of words like that🙄)

Im sure someone on here knows the exact show im referencing!🤔 

I suppose Were gonna need that bit of information if it comes up , but will leave the date of THAT SHOW blank for now to leave a lil drama f 🤘🏼

🤭(shhhh ! I forgot the date? )

actually he may sung it that way several times!? 

Actually i just noticed many Zep false Mandela effects could be cleared up by scrolling through the Zep trivia on this site.

Thats the guy with the answers Steve!

Sam too! Tough to get any false facts past them. I myself learn somthing new from just the members alone on here! 

BONEY M 👉🏼Anyone know alot about or familiar with them ?

Perhaps not alot of fans enjoy this type music on here & i need one who is VERY FAMILIAR with the what ? 9 words that make up the ENTIRE song!!!

i think ive found a NEW MANDELA EFFECT ,ITS NON ZEP related but i need HELP to confirm

How could i been sO wrong all these yrs

im now hearing 

🎶“she believes in YOU”🎵

when ive CLEARLY HEARD a million Xs in the past

🎶“she believes in HIM”🎵

ANYONE? 

On 6/4/2023 at 7:40 PM, z1inspector said:

Ok so this is a preemptive effort to anticipate & debunk from the authority of all that is the Mighty Led Zeppelin

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

www.Ledzeppelin.com 

First thing to Pop into my head is one that someone argued with me over 

turned out we were BOTH WRONG or vice versa

Zeppelin song: Thats the way

lyric in Question

“My friend the BOY or GIRL next door”?

answer:

(now correct me if im wrong  PLEASE)

is actually BOTH ,

Robert sung it :

“the GIRL next door”  

THATS THE WAY

he sung

THATS THE WAY  

at least ONCE /LIVE! 

👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

(Smh i think i did this whole thing so i could USE THAT DOUBLED up set of words like that🙄)

Im sure someone on here knows the exact show im referencing!🤔 

I suppose Were gonna need that bit of information if it comes up , but will leave the date of THAT SHOW blank for now to leave a lil drama f 🤘🏼

🤭(shhhh ! I forgot the date? )

actually he may sung it that way several times!? 

The official lyric is "the boy next door". That is how Robert sings it on Led Zeppelin III and the early title for the song was even called "The Boy Next Door", and was how it was introduced when they played it in concert for the first time at the Bath Festival, June 28, 1970.

I have roughly 50 bootlegs where the band plays "That's the Way" and Robert sings "the boy next door" on nearly every one EXCEPT for the last night at Earls Court on May 25, 1975, when Robert chose to sing "the girl next door". On the previous night, May 24, 1975, Robert sang "the boys next door". So maybe Robert was just getting goofy after five nights at Earls Court and wanted to switch things up a bit. 

But the lyric of record will always be "the boy next door".

3 hours ago, Strider said:

The official lyric is "the boy next door". That is how Robert sings it on Led Zeppelin III and the early title for the song was even called "The Boy Next Door", and was how it was introduced when they played it in concert for the first time at the Bath Festival, June 28, 1970.

I have roughly 50 bootlegs where the band plays "That's the Way" and Robert sings "the boy next door" on nearly every one EXCEPT for the last night at Earls Court on May 25, 1975, when Robert chose to sing "the girl next door". On the previous night, May 24, 1975, Robert sang "the boys next door". So maybe Robert was just getting goofy after five nights at Earls Court and wanted to switch things up a bit. 

But the lyric of record will always be "the boy next door".

HOW u been strider ?

Ah HA! Well ! He DID sing the GIRL next door then for sure!

but yea im aware officially on lll its BOY!

but Strider YOU are amazing , knowing the DATE of the ONLY version i heard once!

AND aware of the version of the PLURAL /male !

thats GREAT INFORMATION

thanks man

I live in Fort Worth and know several people who went to the May 1977 concert, and they all mentioned the band played Kashmir for a few minutes, and then Jimmy had a problem with his guitar so they switched it out or fixed it and started over again from the beginning. The entire tape has since surfaced and it didn't happen.