Days of Confused ...?

Hey guys, I need some help. Sometime around (I think) the release date of Dazed and Confused, the Hit Parader had an article using a wrong name for the song. Being that the song, and even the band, were new, I guess the journalist just wrote what he heard in the song. In big letters, the article was titled: "Days of Confused," an honest mistake I guess. My problem is, I can't find it ANYWHERE, and I need it to show to my dad, it's not often that I find something for us to talk about, and I never have anything to give him. Does anyone have any info on it? What I'd reaaaally like is either a link to view the article, or even better (and I know alot of you still have the Hit Parader I'm talking about), a high resolution scanned image of the article, including any pictures, that I can blow up for him. I know it might be a little bit of work, but I know he would really appreciate it, and I don't know how many years I have left with the guy. Please, and thank-you, thank-you, thank-you to anyone who can offer even a little help. There's access to my e-mail through my profile here for sending any files, or I'll keep checking back here for a response. Thanks again!

Hey guys, I need some help. Sometime around (I think) the release date of Dazed and Confused, the Hit Parader had an article using a wrong name for the song. Being that the song, and even the band, were new, I guess the journalist just wrote what he heard in the song. In big letters, the article was titled: "Days of Confused," an honest mistake I guess. My problem is, I can't find it ANYWHERE, and I need it to show to my dad, it's not often that I find something for us to talk about, and I never have anything to give him. Does anyone have any info on it? What I'd reaaaally like is either a link to view the article, or even better (and I know alot of you still have the Hit Parader I'm talking about), a high resolution scanned image of the article, including any pictures, that I can blow up for him. I know it might be a little bit of work, but I know he would really appreciate it, and I don't know how many years I have left with the guy. Please, and thank-you, thank-you, thank-you to anyone who can offer even a little help. There's access to my e-mail through my profile here for sending any files, or I'll keep checking back here for a response. Thanks again!

Are you talking about the HP from 1969....not sure what exactly you are looking for?

Sorry, I wish I could help you but I have no information on that. Good luck with your search though. I'm sure somebody will see this thread now and will be able to help you :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm only 23, so I don't have much information either, I just happen to know about it. Thanks for the luck, I appreciate it, everyone on here is pretty quick to reply too!

I'm pretty sure Steve A. Jones could help you out with that. Maybe send him a pm?

If you're talking about this site, I'm new here so I wouldn't know who that is, and a member search didn't return anything. I'll try again later after I take care of a few things. Thanks for your help whether I find him or not!

Steve hosts a discussion in this section (Led Zeppelin Master Forum) called "Zeppelin Mysteries hosted by SteveAJones". I'm fairly new here myself, and though I don't actually know Steve, he's a font of useful information. I'm sure he'd be able to help you, or at the very least , point you to some places you might look.

Good luck!

I've been in contact with the thread starter via PM. I explained to him I have over 7,000

press articles in my database, and there is no match to that phrase during the 60s & 70s. So far as I know, the only Zeppelin coverage in Hit Parader from '69-'72 was news items and interviews and again, none of them match the phrase.

I've been in contact with the thread starter via PM. I explained to him I have over 7,000

press articles in my database, and there is no match to that phrase during the 60s & 70s. So far as I know, the only Zeppelin coverage in Hit Parader from '69-'72 was news items and interviews and again, none of them match the phrase.

I'm beginning to think that's true, I'll keep looking for a little while, but I'm starting to think it was never even released. I already left a post in your forum while you were replying here though, maybe somebody knows something about it, if not, then I'll just give it up. Thanks for your help!

Archived